I'm a quantitative psychologist, in a non-profit research institute. (Google my name if you care, I just don't want this to appear when people Google its name.)
Opinions and errors stated here are mine, not my employer's.
I've written (with others) a couple of books, including "Applying regression and correlation" and "Discoving statistics using R."
Top Network Posts
- 30Why do reviews of articles often start with a summary of the article?
- 30How can a full professor from a developing country get a job in the United States?
- 21Is a research thesis (report) with zero contribution to human knowledge acceptable?
- 19What's wrong with (some) pseudo-randomization
- 13When does it make sense to send more inquiries asking about review progress to PLoS ONE?
- 13Why are US PhDs different from European PhDs?
- 10Has there ever been a paper written by three people with last names starting with the letter K?
- View more network posts →