Though I've always lived in Finland, I have travelled a fair bit in Europe (about 28 countries*) and a little elsewhere too (namely in Cuba, Costa Rica, Panama, Argentina, Australia, Thailand, Mexico, and USA).
*If you count Georgia and the European part of Turkey as Europe :-)
Most of the time, I'm into a style of travel that involves backpacking / making few plans in advance / staying in hostels or couchsurfing.
<jonik at iki dot code for finland>
Btw, Helsinki is cool and you should visit it.
Top Network Posts
- 277Can you find all classes in a package using reflection?
- 221How can I Initialize a static Map?
- 153How can I download an entire website?
- 115What is the difference between Hudson and CruiseControl for Java projects?
- 110Any way to send a personal message to another user?
- 101How to respond with HTTP 400 error in a Spring MVC @ResponseBody method returning String?
- 88"Couldn't resolve resource" in Android Studio's Preview
- View more network posts →