Tom Hawtin - tackline
Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada (BC, ON), Croatia, Cyprus (Cyprus, "Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus"), Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy (mainland, the Holy See, Sardinia, Sicily), Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal (mainland, Madeira), Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (mainland, Balearics (Ibiza, Mallorca, Minorca), Canaries (Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, Tenerife)), Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom (England, Gibraltar, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales) and the US&A (CA, CT, DC, MA, MD, NV, NY, RI, VA, WA).
Airports: ABZ, ACE, AGP, ALC, AMS, ANR, ARN, ATH, BBU, BCN, BFS, BGO, BHD, BHX, BLK, BOS, BRS, BRU, BSL, BUD, CCF, CDG, CGN, CPH, CRL, CWL, DBV, DCA, DFW, DUB, DUS, EAP, EDI, EMA, EWR, EXT, FAO, FCO, FRA, FDH, FNC, FUE, GIB, GLA, GVA, HAM, HEL, IBZ, IOM, IST, KRK, LAS, LCA, LCY, LGW, LHR, LIN, LIS, LJU, LPA, LTN, MAD, MAH, MAN, MKE, MLA, MLH, MRS, MUC, NAP, NCL, NQY, NWI, OLB, OPO, ORK, ORY, PRG, RIX, RLL, SDR, SEA, SEN, SFO, SJC, SKG, SOF, SOU, STN, STR, SWS, SXF, TFS, TNN, VCE, VIE, VNO, VRN, YTZ, YVR, YYJ, ZGB, ZRH and RAF Edgehill [unpowered aircraft only]
New airports coming up: BLQ, AOI
Airlines: Aegean, Aer Lingus, AirTran, Air Aaron, Air Baltic, Air Canada, Air France, Air Malta, American Airlines, BA CityFlyer, Binter Canarias, BMI, British Airways, Brussels Airlines, CityJet, Coastal Pacific, Continental, EasyJet, Flybe, Iberia, Isla, Jet2, KLM, Manx2 (now "CityWing"), Meridiana, Monarch, Norwegian, Porter, Ryanair, SAS, Southwest, Swiss, TAP Portugal, United, US Airlines, Virgin Atlantic, Wizz.
Most hated airlines:
Aeroplanes: A300, A319, A320, A321, A330, A340, A380, ATR42, ATR72, B1900C, 717, 737, 747, 757, 767, 777, Cessna?, Dash-8/Q400, ERJ145, E170, E190, E195, L-410, MD80, RJ85, RJ100 and a couple of gliders
I11l ferries: Bratislava -> Budapest, Dublin <-> Holyhead <-> Dun Laoghaire, Tallinn -> Helsinki, Victoria -> Seattle
Intercontinental ferries: Istanbul
I11l walks: (Cyprus - "TRNC"), France/Germany/Switzerland, Spain - UK.
I11l train borders: Italy <-> Switzerland -> Austria -> Germany & Slovakia, Netherlands <-> Belgium <-> France <-> UK.
I11l coach due to rail strike: Belgium -> Luxembourg.
Bed bugs: Washington DC, Catania, Luxembourg.
To do before I'm 45 (unlikely):
- EU capitals: Warsaw.
- Islands: Iceland, Isles of Scilly, Jersey, Guernsey, Azores and at least two significant Greeks.
- European countries: Ukraine (perhaps San Marino, Liechtenstein, Monaco; probably not Andora)
- Northmost Africa: Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt and probably others.
- Germany: Hannover, Dresden
- And: Japan, Melbourne, Sydney, bits of NZ, a pacific island or two.
Top Network Posts
- 316String concatenation: concat() vs + operator
- 241Can enums be subclassed to add new elements?
- 231How can I test if an array contains a certain value?
- 203How do I clone a generic List in Java?
- 130How can I check if a method is static using reflection?
- 125When to use LinkedList over ArrayList?
- 116What is the "Execute Around" idiom?
- View more network posts →