Tom Hawtin - tackline
Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada (BC, ON), Croatia, Cyprus (Cyprus, "Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus"), Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy (mainland, the Holy See, Sardinia, Sicily), Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal (mainland, Madeira), Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (mainland, Balearics (Ibiza, Mallorca, Minorca), Canaries (Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, Tenerife)), Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom (England, Gibraltar, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales) and the US&A (CA, CT, DC, MA, MD, NV, NY, RI, VA, WA).
Airports: ABZ, ACE, AGP, ALC, AMS, ANR, ARN, ATH, BBU, BCN, BFS, BGO, BHD, BHX, BLK, BOS, BRS, BRU, BSL, BUD, CCF, CDG, CGN, CPH, CRL, DBV, DCA, DFW, DUB, DUS, EAP, EDI, EWR, EXT, FAO, FCO, FRA, FDH, FNC, FUE, GIB, GLA, GVA, HAM, HEL, IBZ, IOM, IST, KRK, LAS, LCA, LCY, LGW, LHR, LIN, LIS, LJU, LPA, LTN, MAD, MAH, MAN, MKE, MLA, MLH, MRS, MUC, NAP, NCL, NQY, NWI, OLB, OPO, ORK, ORY, PRG, RIX, RLL, SEA, SEN, SFO, SJC, SKG, SOF, SOU, STN, STR, SWS, SXF, TFS, TNN, VCE, VIE, VNO, VRN, YTZ, YVR, YYJ, ZGB, ZRH and RAF Edgehill [unpowered aircraft only]
New airports coming up: none :(
Airlines: Aer Lingus, AirTran, Air Aaron, Air Baltic, Air Canada, Air France, Air Malta, American Airlines, BA CityFlyer, Binter Canarias, BMI, British Airways, Brussels Airlines, CityJet, Coastal Pacific, Continental, EasyJet, Flybe, Iberia, Isla, Jet2, Manx2 (now "CityWing"), Monarch, Norwegian, Porter, Ryanair, SAS, Southwest, Swiss, TAP Portugal, United, US Airlines, Virgin Atlantic, Wizz.
New airline coming up: Meridiana
Most hated airlines:
Aeroplanes: A300, A319, A320, A321, A330, A340, A380, ATR42, ATR72, B1900C, 717, 737, 747, 757, 767, 777, Cessna?, Dash-8/Q400, ERJ145, E170, E190, E195, L-410, MD80, RJ85, RJ100 and a couple of gliders
I11l ferries: Bratislava -> Budapest, Dublin <-> Holyhead <-> Dun Laoghaire, Tallinn -> Helsinki, Victoria -> Seattle
Intercontinental ferries: Istanbul
I11l walks: (Cyprus - "TRNC"), France/Germany/Switzerland, Spain - UK.
I11l train borders: Italy <-> Switzerland -> Austria -> Germany & Slovakia, Netherlands <-> Belgium <-> France <-> UK.
To do before I'm 45:
- EU capitals: Warsaw.
- Islands: Iceland, Isles of Scilly, Jersey, Guernsey, Azores and at least two significant Greeks.
- European countries: Ukraine (perhaps San Marino, Liechtenstein, Monaco; probably not Andora)
- Northmost Africa: Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt and probably others.
- Germany: Hannover, Dresden
- And: Japan, Melbourne, Sydney, bits of NZ, a pacific island or two.
Top Network Posts
- 257String concatenation: concat() vs + operator
- 215Can enums be subclassed to add new elements?
- 207How can I test if an array contains a certain value?
- 167How do I clone a generic List in Java?
- 118Java Reflection: How to know if a Method is static?
- 101What is the "Execute Around" idiom?
- 97When to use LinkedList over ArrayList?
- View more network posts →