Tom Hawtin - tackline
Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada (BC, ON), Croatia, Cyprus (Cyprus, "Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus"), Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy (mainland, the Holy See, Sardinia, Sicily), Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal (mainland, Madeira), Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (mainland, Balearics (Ibiza, Mallorca, Minorca), Canaries (Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, Tenerife)), Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom (England, Gibraltar, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales) and the US&A (CA, CT, DC, MA, MD, NV, NY, RI, VA, WA).
Airports: ABZ, ACE, AGP, ALC, AMS, ANR, ARN, ATH, BBU, BCN, BFS, BGO, BHD, BHX, BLK, BOS, BRS, BRU, BSL, BUD, CCF, CDG, CGN, CPH, CRL, DBV, DCA, DFW, DUB, DUS, EAP, EDI, EMA, EWR, EXT, FAO, FCO, FRA, FDH, FNC, FUE, GIB, GLA, GVA, HAM, HEL, IBZ, IOM, IST, KRK, LAS, LCA, LCY, LGW, LHR, LIN, LIS, LJU, LPA, LTN, MAD, MAH, MAN, MKE, MLA, MLH, MRS, MUC, NAP, NCL, NQY, NWI, OLB, OPO, ORK, ORY, PRG, RIX, RLL, SDR, SEA, SEN, SFO, SJC, SKG, SOF, SOU, STN, STR, SWS, SXF, TFS, TNN, VCE, VIE, VNO, VRN, YTZ, YVR, YYJ, ZGB, ZRH and RAF Edgehill [unpowered aircraft only]
New airports coming up: CWL
Airlines: Aer Lingus, AirTran, Air Aaron, Air Baltic, Air Canada, Air France, Air Malta, American Airlines, BA CityFlyer, Binter Canarias, BMI, British Airways, Brussels Airlines, CityJet, Coastal Pacific, Continental, EasyJet, Flybe, Iberia, Isla, Jet2, Manx2 (now "CityWing"), Meridiana, Monarch, Norwegian, Porter, Ryanair, SAS, Southwest, Swiss, TAP Portugal, United, US Airlines, Virgin Atlantic, Wizz.
New airline coming up: None
Most hated airlines:
Aeroplanes: A300, A319, A320, A321, A330, A340, A380, ATR42, ATR72, B1900C, 717, 737, 747, 757, 767, 777, Cessna?, Dash-8/Q400, ERJ145, E170, E190, E195, L-410, MD80, RJ85, RJ100 and a couple of gliders
I11l ferries: Bratislava -> Budapest, Dublin <-> Holyhead <-> Dun Laoghaire, Tallinn -> Helsinki, Victoria -> Seattle
Intercontinental ferries: Istanbul
I11l walks: (Cyprus - "TRNC"), France/Germany/Switzerland, Spain - UK.
I11l train borders: Italy <-> Switzerland -> Austria -> Germany & Slovakia, Netherlands <-> Belgium <-> France <-> UK.
To do before I'm 45:
- EU capitals: Warsaw.
- Islands: Iceland, Isles of Scilly, Jersey, Guernsey, Azores and at least two significant Greeks.
- European countries: Ukraine (perhaps San Marino, Liechtenstein, Monaco; probably not Andora)
- Northmost Africa: Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt and probably others.
- Germany: Hannover, Dresden
- And: Japan, Melbourne, Sydney, bits of NZ, a pacific island or two.
Top Network Posts
- 285String concatenation: concat() vs + operator
- 234Can enums be subclassed to add new elements?
- 221How can I test if an array contains a certain value?
- 188How do I clone a generic List in Java?
- 122Java Reflection: How to know if a Method is static?
- 110When to use LinkedList over ArrayList?
- 105What is the "Execute Around" idiom?
- View more network posts →