I'm an IT Security professional based in Scotland. I've been in IT Security for over x years now, with the last x-5 focusing on penetration testing/ethical hacking.
Currently a managing consultant with a large provider of security testing services.
Any opinions expressed here are purely my own and not necessarily those of my employer.
Top Network Posts
- 133Is it acceptable that a skilled professional pentester deletes or modifies sensitive data in production unintentionally during a pentest?
- 112I can't access websites that use HTTPS, instead getting the message "your connection is not private"!
- 70How to securely hash passwords?
- 61"Optimal" Web Server SSL Cipher Suite Configuration
- 61Is it good practice to ban an IP address if too many login attempts are made from it?
- 60VP of IT claims he unhashed 100% of all 16k employees' PWs. Is he lying to us?
- 54What security risks are posed by software vendors deploying SSL Intercepting proxies on user desktops (e.g. Superfish)
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.