I run loco2.com - we're trying to make it easier to book European trains because we're frustrated with how hard and confusing it can be (also we think it'd be great if people flew less because of the carbon emissions). Please feel free to ask me anything about train travel!
Top Network Posts
- 9Rome to Paris by train
- 8Can you get from London to the French Alps by train, with no/minimal changes?
- 7Is it possible to make last-minute reservations on the City Night Train?
- 7Which trains in France are included in an InterRail card?
- 7Travelling from London to Italy's Amalfi Coast. Better to fly or take the train?
- 5Any tips for completing purchases through RENFE's website?
- 5What are UK "rail appointed travel agents", and where can I find one who'll sell me a ticket?
- View more network posts →