I love travelling but I don't get enough of it. I've seen a bit of three continents (Africa, America and Asia, in alphabetical order) and a lot more of Europe, but there's always room for new experiences.
I'm also interested in promoting the knowledge of my own mother tongue; if you like Italian, you may want to join http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/42949/italian-language-usage
Top Network Posts
- 29A more appropriate word for feeling "high"?
- 21Do I have to be Catholic to visit the Vatican City?
- 18“When did you born?”
- 15Are "disgraceful" and "ungraceful" two different kinds of negations?
- 12Thanks for help vs. Thanks for helping me
- 12Is there a dress code when visiting the Vatican in Rome?
- 12Difference between "even if" and "even though"
- View more network posts →