I'm an Australian developer (working overseas) currently working as a Delphi consultant. Prior to that I worked for eight years for a marine science software company, working on underwater visualisation and analysis software in C++. My day-to-day working language is now Delphi, which I've used since version 1 in 1995 (when I would have been, what, 12...) as well as occasional C++.
I started programming on a BBC Master microcomputer (mode 2! So many colours!) before moving to Turbo Pascal for DOS, and then Delphi. My hobby languages these days are Objective C and Swift.
Top Network Posts
- 43Recommendations for a docking library for Delphi / C++Builder?
- 27Advice for converting a large monolithic singlethreaded application to a multithreaded architecture?
- 22What is the best practice for using precompiled headers in a modern C++Builder application?
- 20Implementing a complex rotation-based camera
- 193D library recommendations for interactive spatial data visualisation?
- 17Is Delphi 2009 wait chain traversal available in Windows 7 installations?
- 17Does my variable naming convention have a name?
- View more network posts →