Top Network Posts
- 247I don't get this joke. Is it some kind of play on "water, too?"
- 116What is the first part of a joke called?
- 52Does Disney have the third largest navy in the world?
- 51"Childlessness is hereditary in our family" What do you call a statement containing a contradiction such as the example?
- 48How to avoid ambiguity in "I am renting an apartment in New York"?
- 45Are there any laws that prevent reserving two adjacent seats for one person for a flight with Ryanair?
- 45Why didn't France and UK invade Germany September 3rd 1939?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (13)
13 Can we buy frequent flier miles with Unicoins? Apr 2 '14
12 Unable to post Chinese characters? Aug 13 '15
10 Please rename the [georgia-country] tag Jun 20 '12
9 Reverse “mobile-phone” and “cellphone” tag synonyms Mar 21 '13
4 Should we really close curiosity questions? Jun 16 '14
3 Editing own post as anon user Jan 5