Currently overlanding from Germany to Japan, the long way.
I am backpacking around the world since 2005 with occasional breaks back in Europe to make some money.
I have visited: Albania, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia and Hercegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, East Germany, Ecuador, El Salvador, France, French Polynesia, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Thailand, The Netherlands, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam
Top Network Posts
- 34How do I access MTP devices on the command line in Windows?
- 33Long term travel without being wealthy - how is it possible?
- 31Can you bring an empty water bottle with you on the plane?
- 24What is a safe overland route from Europe to India using public transport?
- 20How fast may you drive on the Autobahn?
- 18Identify Windows 2012 Server core
- 17List of Hidden / Virtual Windows User Accounts
- View more network posts →