Currently overlanding from Germany to Japan, the long way.
I am backpacking around the world since 2005 with occasional breaks back in Europe to make some money.
I have visited: Albania, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia and Hercegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, East Germany, Ecuador, El Salvador, France, French Polynesia, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Macao, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morrocco, Myanmar (Burma), New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Thailand, The Netherlands, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam
Top Network Posts
- 150Why are there no odd Windows process IDs?
- 39How do I access MTP devices on the command line in Windows?
- 38Long term travel without being wealthy - how is it possible?
- 33Can you bring an empty water bottle with you on the plane?
- 26What is a safe overland route from Europe to India using public transport?
- 22List of Hidden / Virtual Windows User Accounts
- 20Identify Windows 2012 Server core
- View more network posts →