In a previous life, worked at Microsoft on areas including accessibility (MSAA, UIA), Win32/Win64, sprinkled with USER/GDI, C#/C++ interop and COM.
Currently working at Yammer as accessibility engineer, working on both web (HTML5/JS/CSS) and Mobile (iOS/obj-c/Android/Java) accessibility.
Top Network Posts
- 27Creating a professional-looking (and behaving!) form designer
- 27Handling keyboard input in win32, WM_CHAR or WM_KEYDOWN/WM_KEYUP?
- 22Get cursor position with respect to the control - C#
- 22Why structs cannot have destructors?
- 21The purpose of using "aria-labelledby" on already labeled input elements?
- 20An outgoing call cannot be made since the application is dispatching an input-synchronous call
- 20What happens 'behind' the windows lock screen?
- View more network posts →