Software engineer with a consumer-related blog on the side. Check it out at http://www.littleadvisor.com. I'm mostly on Money@SE, although I do occasionally stop by at StackOverflow to play with the little kids there.
Do make sure to verify any tax or legal matters with a professional - EA, CPA or an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction.
No answer provided on any of the StackExchange forums was written or intended to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (a) avoiding any tax related penalties that may be imposed on you or any other person under the Internal Revenue Code, or (b) promoting, marketing or recommending to another person any transaction or matter addressed in this communication.
Anonymous posts on free websites are not substitute to any legal or tax advice, even if those who wrote them represent themselves as lawyers or accountants.
Top network posts
- 66I am considering leasing a new car for my ex-wife. What can go wrong?
- 56Why don't all companies buy developers the best hardware?
- 56Pay online: credit card or debit card?
- 48Why do most of us use 'i' as a loop counter variable?
- 47Why are businesses allowed to deduct expenses from their income, while individuals generally cannot?
- 44"Kill switch" in customer hosted environments, to protect payment?
- 38What's the difference between "static" and "static inline" function?
- View more network posts →