Follow me on @marksmayo on twitter!
I also compete to find cheap flights on Darjeelin (referral link).
My top question - Tactics to avoid getting harassed by corrupt police
Currently in Sydney, Australia, contracting before my next trip...
Kiwi travelling addict, 67+ countries, living a non-conventional life, fitting in software contracting between travel, photography and the odd bit of writing.
Have visited : Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Ciskei, Croatia, Czech Republic, Colombia, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mongolia, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Northern Ireland, Norway, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, QwaQwa, Romania, Russia, Scotland, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tonga, Transkei, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Wales, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Top Network Posts
- 178Why would you not permit Q or Z in passwords?
- 133Displaying the build date
- 104Tactics to avoid getting harassed by corrupt police?
- 92When I travel next, I want to reach the point on the earth that is exactly opposite my home, how can I discover where that is?
- 70How to intentionally get denied entry to the US, without getting into trouble?
- 63How can I avoid or minimize jet lag?
- 63How to successfully haggle / bargain in markets
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (64)
25 Rule 1: Be nice! aug 30 '12
23 My thoughts on moderating and the community on Travel.SE mar 30 '13
20 Meet other Travel.SE members? dec 30 '13
20 Community Promotion Ads - 2015 jan 2
19 “Travel Answers” - to be, or not to be? jan 31 '13
16 The WANTA™ debate (We are not travel agents) aug 5 '13
15 The site's tag-line / slogan jan 16 '13
15 Community Promotion Ads - 2014 feb 13 '14
14 Community Promotion Ads - 2015 jan 2